Sentri Group is currently working alongside a privately owned main contractor who is looking to appoint an Estimator to their already established Preconstruction and Estimating department in Berkshire.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a construction professional to join a Regional Office that has had strong growth over the years.
As a member of the Management Team, the position will be working closely with the current Estimators and Commercial Directors. You will be responsible for delivering projects from initial single and two-stage tendering and framework agreements across Health, Education, Commercial and Leisure sectors, with projects ranging from £10m – £100m in value.
As a business, they pride themselves on their internal and external training programmes, office and company incentives and monthly team building activities and nights out.
Due to increased workload, they are seeking an Estimator to join the team and carry out all Estimating duties including:
- Taking tenders from initial inquiry to submission
- Provision of timely and accurate estimates
- Analyse contract documentation and prepare accurate subcontractor packages for pricing.
- Maintaining an updated cost base
- Liaise and negotiate with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Active participation in adjudication meetings
- The requirement to carry out some surveying duties when necessary.
- Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take the next step in their career to be an Estimator and take on a full leadership role in the estimating department.
On offer for this Estimator position is a salary up to £100,000 per annum plus car allowance, healthcare, and pension and bonus scheme.
Apply for this position below or alternatively for further information please contact David Weaving on email@example.com or 02038972009.
Not the job you’re looking for?
Feel free to send us your CV or contact us for more vacancies.
We are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and cover Quantity Surveying, Estimating and Project Management positions to name a few.
We are specialists in White Collar Construction Recruitment and have a range of vacancies available and welcome speculative applications.